The Sweetheart Wood & Coal Cook Stove
- Heating capacity: 35,000 Btu/hr heat output - 800 to 1500 sq.ft.
- Solid cast iron cooking surface
- Cooking surface dimensions: 29 1/2" x 21"
- 1.7 cubic foot oven
- Upper warming cabinet
- Ideal wood length: 16"
- Top or front fuel loading
- Large firebox for improved efficiency (less chopping and stoking)
- Ash pan on sliding track
- Available with or without 5 gallon copper water reservoir with spigot, which provides hot water for dishes, humidifying, canning, etc.
- A water jacket may be ordered for domestic hot water heating.
- Optional Coal Grate Kit (must be ordered for coal burning).
- Optional Fresh Air Kit (may be ordered for intake of outside combustion air)
- Optional Heat Shield for reduced installation clearances.
Check installation manual for clearance specifications
- Summer grate stand. (Optional - part #4271)
- Weight: 400lbs 440lbs
- Flue size: 6"
Accurate Information is a Commodity
Guessing the value of a stove over the phone is not accurate.
We don't do it!
We are not psychic.
Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm est.
Antique Stoves, 410 Fleming Rd., Tekonsha, Michigan 49092
Copyright © 2000 Antique Stoves® All rights reserved.